Protect your hands from hot pans with this lovely Pheasant double oven glove. The design features the magnificent long-tailed male Pheasant game bird flying across a stone green background. Sophie has captured the distinctive rich chestnut, golden-brown and black markings on the body and tail, with a dark green head, red face wattling and white ring around the neck.
A practical gift for getting those piping hot casseroles out of the oven and great for any country kitchen or anyone who collects our Pheasant range.
The double oven glove is 18cm x 84cm and is 100% cotton. The reverse of the glove and inside each hand pocket has a polyester thermal layer for extra protection and there is also a handy 'loop' in the middle of the glove, so you can hang it up in your kitchen.
Perhaps also consider a Pheasant tea towel or a Pheasant apron for some co-ordinated cooking!
- Part of the Pheasant Collection
- Polyester thermal layer
- Hanging loop
- 100% cotton
- 18 x 84cm
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do not bleach
- All products are made from rolls of fabric with a pattern repeat design. This means the design featured on each item will vary.