PIerre-Auguste Renoir (French, 1841–1919) Oarsmen at Chatou, 1879 On the Seine approximately nine miles west of Paris, Chatou was a site popular with Parisian day-trippers. Its accessibility to the capital and its proximity to the water made it ideal for various leisure activities, including swimming, promenading, and, of course, boating. Oarsmen at Chatou depicts what would have been a familiar scene to Pierre-Auguste Renoir, and it has since become one of the artist’s most familiar and beloved paintings. Visit Chatou yourself as you fit together the 1,000 pieces of this engaging puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the National Gallery of Art, Washington
Box size: 8.625 x 10.625 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 24 x 18 in.