Whether you want to visit historic St. George's, lie on one of the island's famous pink beaches, or dine in one of Hamilton's upscale restaurants , the local Fodor's travel experts in Bermuda are here to help! Fodor's Bermuda guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Bermuda travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 9 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, beaches, snorkeling sites, golf courses and other outdoor activities, nightlife, shopping, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Natural Wonders" "Great Itineraries" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local cuisine, coastal areas, marine life, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "15 Ultimate Experiences," "Bermuda with Kids," and "Weddings and Honeymoons"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Hamilton, St. George's, Royal Naval Dockyard, and the island's beaches