The heartbeat of Southeast Asia awaits your next adventure. Whether exploring the Phi Phi islands, immersing yourself in Bangkok's culture and street life, taking a hike through Khai Hai National Park or enjoying traditional Thai cuisine, there are plenty of reasons to love Thailand.
Take the new lightweight Thailand travel book wherever you go. Inside the pages of DK Eyewitness Thailand, you'll find:
- The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay.
- Detailed maps and walks to make navigating the country easy.
- Easy-to-follow itineraries.
- Expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe.
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Thailand, from Chiang Mai to Bangkok, the Mekong River Valley to the Deep South.
the opportunity to dive through vibrant coral reefs, chill out on pristine sand or enjoy a
cocktail with a view. Meanwhile, buzzing cities promise a fascinating blend of ancient
and contemporary culture with bustling markets, raucous nightlife and impressive