- Delivery and Returns
By Don Kirk and Greg Ward
Make the most of your fly-fishing time in the Great Smoky Mountains
Brook, rainbow, and brown trout, as well as smallmouth bass, thrive in the crystal-clear streams, rivers, and lakes of the Great Smoky Mountains. But just because you know theyâ€™re there doesnâ€™t mean theyâ€™ll be easy to find. If you want to land these hard-to-catch fish, as well as enjoy a fantastic experience in one of the most picturesque spots in the United States, you need this guide.
To fish like a pro, itâ€™s best to go with the pros...andÂ The Ultimate Fly-Fishing Guide to the Great Smoky MountainsÂ lets you fish with two of the best. Don Kirk has been wading in these waters since he was a young man, and no one knows them better. Greg Ward, a native of Pigeon Forge, grew up angling the waters around Gatlinburg and has become an expert on fly-fishing in the Great Smoky Mountains. From these two experienced fisherman youâ€™ll learn:
- Where to find fish and why
- Casting tactics and gear tips
- Fly patterns
- Details about trail access, fishing pressure and quality, species, and campsite availability for each of the 13 watersheds found within the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- How the weather, seasons, and other factors will affect your angling success
- How and where to fish the Great Smoky Mountains year-round
We fulfill online orders Monday through Friday within 48 hours of receiving the order. (Assuming all items are in stock and available for immediate delivery.)
Orders will be shipped via USPS, FedEx, or UPS and should arrive within 3-5 business days, unless otherwise stipulated.