- Delivery and Returns
'A wonderfully uplifting holistic book with many practical tips' - Mark Lane, BBC Gardener's World presenter and landscape gardener
Getting outside, our hands in the earth, watching plants bud then burst into bloom: the slow pleasures of gardening are an age-old tonic for the soul.
- How to sow seeds and care for young plants
- Tips for recycling and reducing waste in your garden
- How to encourage wildlife into your garden
- Harvesting and cooking with fresh produce
- Choosing and planting trees for both small and larger gardens
- And much, much more!
We fulfill online orders Monday through Friday within 48 hours of receiving the order. (Assuming all items are in stock and available for immediate delivery.)
Orders will be shipped via USPS, FedEx, or UPS and should arrive within 3-5 business days, unless otherwise stipulated.