- Delivery and Returns
Grab your trainers and get ready to run around the world!
Take a loop around stunning Lake Bled, jog along a section of China's famous Great Wall or tackle the historic Boston Marathon: Run celebrates 100 of the world's most amazing races and routes.
Featuring a mix of iconic races and epic ultras, off-the-beaten-path trails and welcoming park runs, it's the ultimate inspiration for adventuring on two feet, whether you're a marathon devotee, hardcore trail runner or gentle jogger.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your running shoes and get going as you discover:
- Three types of running holidays: to attend a training camp, to attend a specific event and to explore a new destination by running through it.
- A carefully curated list of 100 of the best runs in the world, chosen by sports journalists and travel experts.
- A variety of distances: 5ks for those getting started, through to 10ks, half-marathons, marathons and more
- A mix of organized, registration-only races and do-it-yourself runs that might inspire a future holiday.
- Runs are mapped and include total distance, terrain and elevation profiles.
- Each chapter covers a different continent with runs arranged within each chapter geographically.
- Features top tips on preparing for a running holiday.
Compiled by a team of sports journalists and keen runners, this book is packed with ideas for your next run. Further featuring top tips for getting the most out of each run - including viewpoints en route, how to make the run shorter/longer depending on your fitness level or how much time you have, and how to tackle an organized race course out of season.
Packed full of awe-inspiring images and compelling descriptions of each route that will have you itching to lace up your trainers, while handy maps, elevation profiles and practical information - including things like distance and terrain - will help you plan the nitty gritty of your trip.
We've also included the best places to explore while you're there - whether that's epic viewpoints or post-workout lunch spots - as well as suggestions for alternative ways to tackle a route.
A must-have running guide for active runners, whether you're keen to "tick-off" famous races, including marathons and quirky competitions, seeking your next challenge or simply looking for inspiration.
We fulfill online orders Monday through Friday within 48 hours of receiving the order. (Assuming all items are in stock and available for immediate delivery.)
Orders will be shipped via USPS, FedEx, or UPS and should arrive within 3-5 business days, unless otherwise stipulated.