- Delivery and Returns
Discover 100 exciting alternative travel experiences where tourists are few and far between. Explore a secret mountainous kingdom in Africa, an underwater museum in Australia, a medieval fairytale town in Europe - and learn how your visit can benefit local communities when you go beyond classic bucket list places with this inspiring travel guide.
Avoid fighting for space for a sunrise snap at Angkor Wat and instead wander the more peaceful 'lost city' of Banteay Chhmar; skip the long queues at the pyramids of Giza and stroll through the dazzling Roman ruins of North Africa's Djemila; bypass America's overcrowded Grand Canyon and catch a fiery sunset at Goosenecks Overlook in Capitol Reef National Park.
Feed your wanderlust with Offbeat and find:
- 100 lesser-known cities, regions and countries with chapters covering Africa and the Middle East, Asia, the Americas, Europe and Oceania
- Amazing crowd-free experiences
- Go if you likecomparisons offering magnificent alternatives to over-populated sites and landmarks
- Insider knowledge on how your visit can make a positive impact on local businesses
- Expert advice on why you should go, when you should go and how to get there
- Helpful tips for first-time travellers
- Presented in a beautiful hardcover format with striking photography, practical planning information and handy maps
Connect with vibrant cultures, unearth amazing stories and make these exhilarating under-the-radar travel experiences part of your next great trip. Perfect for curious minds, Offbeat is a must-read for anyone dreaming of, or planning an upcoming adventure. Gift this unique book to the traveller in your life or simply keep these off-the-beaten track destinations all to yourself.
We fulfill online orders Monday through Friday within 48 hours of receiving the order. (Assuming all items are in stock and available for immediate delivery.)
Orders will be shipped via USPS, FedEx, or UPS and should arrive within 3-5 business days, unless otherwise stipulated.