- Delivery and Returns
- New islands added: Milos, Zakynthos, and Kefalonia
- Two full chapters on the Cyclades
- Editor's Choice: enriching features on Greek mythology, history, and design
- COVID-19: Greece responded quickly and decisively to its coronavirus outbreak in March. It banned non-essential travel starting on March 23 and had effective communication with its citizens through daily television broadcasts. With its strict lockdown measures the nation managed to keep deaths to around 175 with 4,012 confirmed cases (and very few in the Greek Islands where many travelers visit). As of July 1, 2020 Greece had opened its borders from all EU/EFTA nations as well as 15 third-party nations suggested by the EU, such as Canada and Australia, with random screenings for arriving passengers. The entry ban for non-EU citizens has been extended until July 31.
- According to Greece's Tourism Minister Harry Theoharis, Greece is expected to break record tourist numbers in 2020
- New hotels across the country in 2020: Kalesma in Mykonos; Angsana Corfu; Hotel MGallery in Athens, Lindos Grand Resort and Spa on Rhodes
- New cruise offerings marketed to U.S. (ex: Celebrity added two Greek ports to meet demand: Zakynthos and Hydra)
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- "Best of" Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Calendar of Events, What You Need to Know Before You Go, and more
- "Travel Smart" (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description
We fulfill online orders Monday through Friday within 48 hours of receiving the order. (Assuming all items are in stock and available for immediate delivery.)
Orders will be shipped via USPS, FedEx, or UPS and should arrive within 3-5 business days, unless otherwise stipulated.