- Delivery and Returns
Stunning rock formations, ancient settlements, and vibrant cities: welcome to Southwest USA.
Whether you want to be awed by the spectacular sight of the Grand Canyon, learn about indigenous culture at Canyon de Chelly, or test your luck in glittering Las Vegas, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Southwest USA has to offer.
Distinguished by red sandstone mesas, cactus-studded deserts, and towering rock arches, the Southwest USA's dramatic landscapes evoke frontier legends. Dotted among this natural beauty are an array of historical cities and towns that offer endless opportunities to experience the state's multicultural heritage.
Our newly updated 2023 guide brings Southwest USA to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighborhoods. DK Eyewitness Southwest USA and National Parks is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Southwest USA and National Parks you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Southwest USA''s must-sees and hidden gems.
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Southwest USA, from the Grand Canyon and Northern Arizona to Southern Utah, the Four Corners to Las Vegas
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay.
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently.
- Covers: Grand Canyon and Northern Arizona, Phoenix and Southern Arizona, Southern Utah, The Four Corners, Santa Fe and Northern New Mexico, Albuquerque and Southern New Mexico, Las Vegas.
We fulfill online orders Monday through Friday within 48 hours of receiving the order. (Assuming all items are in stock and available for immediate delivery.)
Orders will be shipped via USPS, FedEx, or UPS and should arrive within 3-5 business days, unless otherwise stipulated.