- Delivery and Returns
Framed by the Atacama Desert, the Andes and the Pacific Ocean, Chile is blessed with wonderful scenery at every turn. And it's not just a feast for the eyes: the country's dramatic landscape is a playground for epic climbs, electrifying surfs and thrilling white-water rafting. Simpler pleasures are also offered in abundance - think world-class wine-tasting, stargazing in the desert and fascinating ancient sites.
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Chile and Easter Island, from Santiago to Central Valley, Northern Patagonia to Tierra del Fuego
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Santiago, Central Valley, Norte Grande and Norte Chico, Lake District and Chiloé, Northern Patagonia, Southern Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego, Easter Island and Robinson Crusoe Island
We fulfill online orders Monday through Friday within 48 hours of receiving the order. (Assuming all items are in stock and available for immediate delivery.)
Orders will be shipped via USPS, FedEx, or UPS and should arrive within 3-5 business days, unless otherwise stipulated.