- Delivery and Returns
Few things ignite such reverence as a classic car. With more than 250 iconic models from the 1940s to the early 1990s, photographed from every angle, this title is a glorious celebration of the stars in the classic car firmament.
Classic Car brings you the story of more than 20 great marques, including household names Bentley, Mercedes, Ferrari, Cadillac and Aston Martin. Its lavish photography reveals every detail in close-up of models that range from the 1940s giant two-ton Daimler DE36, which ferried royals about in style, through to sleek Ferraris from the 1980s capable of smashing the 200mph barrier. It puts you in the driving seat of such icons as the Chevrolet Corvette, the Ford Thunderbird, and the Mercedes 300SL, and brings you the designers of these amazing machines and the story of their manufacturers.
This ultimate guide to classic cars further features:
- A comprehensive catalog that draw out the key features of each important model, with detailed profiles and specification.
- Feature pages broaden the scope of the book, covering everything from the designers and manufacturers who created them to their evolution over the decades.
- Stunningly shot DPS images add an extra layer of color and flavor to the book.
- Written by award-winning author and expert on all aspects of motoring, Giles Chapman, Editor-in-Chief of DK's The Car Book, which has sold over 550,000 copies worldwide to date.
- Updates will include the key models that have grown in popularity since the last edition.
Whether you dream of owning one of these super-cool cars, or you are a collector already, Classic Car is set to become a treasured favorite.
We fulfill online orders Monday through Friday within 48 hours of receiving the order. (Assuming all items are in stock and available for immediate delivery.)
Orders will be shipped via USPS, FedEx, or UPS and should arrive within 3-5 business days, unless otherwise stipulated.